healing potency of Breath of life
CranioSacral Biodynamic Therapy is a subtle and profound healing form which assists the natural inherent bodily intelligence. Unlike other techniques that involve manipulations, this therapy is led by the client, allowing their system to set the pace at which adjustments take place and the order in which change occurs.
CranioSacral therapist recognizes health as an active principle which is expressed by movement and rhythm of the cerebrospinal fluid in the body, the breath of life. Listening to this movement and the rhythm through a gentle CranioSacral touch allow us to identify restrictions causing a dysfunction and can bring about a reorganization towards health that is physiological, psychological and energetic.
Benefits of CranioSacral Biodynamic therapy
- Reduction of stress and anxiety
- Improvement and support of the immune system
- Enhancement of tissue and fluid motion
- Relaxation through the body
- Restoration of flexibility to the autonomic nervous system
- Helpful during pregnancy, e.g. morning sickness
- Post-traumatic situations (e.g. surgery, accidents, shock)
- Beneficial for arthritis and swollen limbs, enhancing fluid flow
History of CranioSacral therapy
Craniosacral therapy is based on the findings of Dr Sutherland an American Osteopath. He believed that every cell in the body expressed motion and if this motion is restricted it has an effect in some way on the body and its relationship with Health. These restrictions may be caused from birth patterns, illnesses, accidents, operations and traumas both physical and psychological by restricting movement in the bones, tissues or both within the body.
Get more information about the treatment session here.