Birth Doula Service
- The first informational meeting is free of charge
- As your Birth Doula I would visit you at least twice during your pregnancy
- I would be available on call 24/7 for 4 weeks, 2 before and 2 after your expected due date
- I would be present with you at your labor and birth from the time you call me to a few hours after your baby arrives, when you are happy for me to leave
- I would visit you postnatally at least once
- I will support you by phone when needed
I am currently classed as a Mentored Birth Doula with Doula UK, having passed the training and being in a recognition process therefore I am offering lower affordable price. (Details of this process can be found at www.doula.org.uk)
Fee: £300 (£150 to be paid after we agree to work together, £150 to be paid in the beginning of the on-call duty).
Please ask for an installment option or sliding scale if in need.
Postnatal Doula Service
This service is available either hourly (minimum 2 hours per visit) or short time live-in and can be booked to run straight after your birth, allowing continuity of care and a sense of support in those early days/weeks.
I am currently classed as a Mentored Postnatal Doula with Doula UK, having passed the training and being in a recognition process therefore I am offering lower affordable price. (Details of this process can be found at www.doula.org.uk)
Fee: £10 per hour
Please ask for sliding scale if in need.
I have an enhanced disclosure Criminal Records Bureau certificate dated July 2013.